Modern Fishing Lure Collectibles: Identification & Value Guide
This volume is the fourth in a colorful, historical, five-volume series by author Russell E. Lewis. Dealing primarily with items made in the United States since 1940, the series details the fishing tackle industry and its changes until the closing of most companies in the early 1980s. Large, crisp photos, realized values, and company histories are once again components of this essential encyclopedia for collectors. It contains all-new material not presented in the first three volumes. Expanded manufacturer information and new companies are highlights of the book. A review of items from 1953 until 1972 will show collectors what was available at particular times from various companies. Then, the years 1959 and 1970 are given full coverage, as well as all Abu-Garcia items for 1966. Finally, selected photos of miscellaneous fishing collectibles and photos of rods and reels made from 1938 until 1972 round out the book. Nearly 1,500 photos make this a perfect companion to the author's other books
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Collector Books
- ISBN-13: 9781574324716
- ISBN: 1574324713
- Publication Year: 2005
- Edition: ILL