Modern Letourneau Earthmoving Equipment: Ultra Large Loaders, Dozers, And Haulers Since 1968
Over the years LeTourneau has produced some of the world's largest and most productive rubber-tired wheel loaders, wheel dozers, and haulers, including the world record breaking L-2350 Wheel Loader, the largest of its kind ever produced and offered to the mining industry. So large is the L-2350, it requires the world's largest tires ever made to carry the massive digging machine. Utilizing state-of-the-art diesel-electric drive systems, LeTourneau machines are at the forefront of today's most advanced technology being utilized in ultra-large mining rubber-tired loaders and dozers. Focusing on machines designed and built during the time period of 1968 to present, all of the company's quarry and mining machine offerings, including past LeTro-Loader, LeTro-Dozer, and Titan haul truck designs, as well as current equipment product lines, are featured in great detail Behind the scenes images, as well as model and working views, bring these giants to life with rare historic and modern photography, most of which has never been seen in publication before, making this a must have for all heavy equipment enthusiasts.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Enthusiast Books
- ISBN-13: 9781583883037
- ISBN: 1583883037
- Publication Year: 2013