Modern Vampires Of The City: A Novelette Based On Vampire Weekend's Album Of The Same Name
Modern Vampires of the City is a novelette based on the popular third album from indie gods Vampire Weekend, which is named "Modern Vampires of the City." The album touched author Jacob Landrum deeply and emotionally, and he felt that there were characters in the songs that needed to be explored more than just in a sonic space, so he set about doing that.The story is extremely short, and the titles of the chapters align with the titles of the songs from the album. The text draws inspiration from the album itself, as well as improvisations by Landrum.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781502430298
- ISBN: 1502430290
- Publication Year: 2014