by Robert Gordon (1989)
Description: Easton Press. Blue leather with gilt lettering and ornamentation. Solid binding, Filled with beautiful color illustrations of Monet's works. Small scuff on upper front board, near the spine.. Published by Abradale/Abrams 1989 Near Fine Condition. In our Northtown store.Dimensions: Quarto (9.5 x 12) Spine notes: Gilt lettering and designs End papers: Silk Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: Examines the works of Monet from a new perspective, and traces the changes in his style as brought about by the changes and problems in his personal life.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1989
- Listing Date: 03/20/2019
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A