Moneyball: The Art Of Winning An Unfair Game
Explains how Billie Beene, the general manager of the Oakland Athletics, is putting into play a new kind of thinking and ball playing with a compilation of statistics, locker room knowledge, and players rethinking what they know about playing baseball, demonstrating how success can be obtained without spending enormous sums of money. Reprint. 200,000 first printing.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Hurstbourne
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: W W Norton & Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780393324815
- ISBN: 0393324818
- Publication Year: 2004
- Edition: Reprint