by Anne Kent Rush (1976)
Description: First Edition. Co-published by Random House and Moon Books--the noteworthy women's publishing house from San Francisco, this beloved volume is a collection of literature and liturgy, of symbol and art--all reflecting (as the moon does) the light and imagry of women. Fascinating and significant.. Published by Random House Trade Paperbacks 1976 Very Good Condition. In our Southcenter store.Dimensions: Folio (12 x 19) Item Format: Trade
- Condition: Used - Very Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade
- Date: 1976
- Listing Date: 01/12/2018
- Sold By: HPB Tukwila
- Ships From: WA, United States
- Available Quantity: 1