In this sequel to Mother's Day, Patrick is still grieving over his mother's death. Detective Chris Dodson is trying to repair his shattered faith in humanity and broken heart while cautiously living his life. Claire Larter is trying to force herself into both of their lives. When Patrick seeks another mother figure out of desperation, Jennifer Clarington becomes the unwitting and unwilling mother figure. However, new murders start to occur, and Claire blames Jennifer. Will Chris and Patrick defend their only source of hope or will they fall prey to another hopeless mother's day?
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781482505146
- ISBN: 1482505142
- Publication Year: 2013