Mothers & Daughters
When writer Carol Saline and photojournalist Sharon J. Wohlmuth released their first book in 1994, they took America by storm, touching countless women with their poignant exploration of sisterhood. In this much-anticipated second work, they turn their empathy and perception to a territory even more intimate - the intense connection shared by mother and daughters.The profoundly personal experiences of the women portrayed in these original essays illuminate a relationship that is awe-inspiring in its power and depth. Some of these women are well known: Cindy Crawford, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Margaret Atwood, and Jamie Lee Curtis. But whether these stories involve famous women or not, their stories express universal feelings of tenderness, pride, and a love so fierce that it is sometimes painful. Mothers and Daughters is a remarkable and evocative tribute to this unbreakable bond.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: CD/Spoken Word
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Label: Brilliance Audio Lib Edn
- UPC: 9781423358046