Mountain Environments And Communities
Mountain Environments and Communities explains the background physical environment and then explores the environmental and social dimensions of mountain regions.This critical review of the concepts currently employed in mountain research, draws upon a wide range of examples from developed and developing countries. The dynamics of mountain life are described through both historical accounts of village-based systems and examples of the contemporary impact of global capital and sustainable development strategies.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9780415181013
- ISBN: 0415181011
- Publication Year: 2001