Moving In On Occupational Injury
This contemporary new book is published by Butterworth Heinemann in partnership with the Australian Physiotherapy Association.* Hot topic text, essential purchase for all physiotherapists treating a population who work * * Based on contributions of world experts, in a variety of fields, in the treatment of occupational injury whether this is low back pain or overuse injury.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann Medical
- ISBN-13: 9780750641982
- ISBN: 0750641983
- Publication Year: 2000