Mrs Roachie's Childhood
My opportunity came my way the day my uncle introduced me to KALEB. He was the son of a rich farmeer in my home town. I was a poor indian origin.Ny parents could not afford to ssend me tp school let alone to college. he was an year ahead to get a degree in agriculture.We began dating and three months after he got nis diploma,we got married and move to a big city where he got an administrator job.I took advantage of the wonderful time were were having and went to a public school as time went along we enjoyed ourselves very much but two months later KALEB,changed suddenly,I can explain why,I wanted to think it was because he wanted to have children and children wasn't my priority.W argued the issuse over and over,this began to get on my nervers.I then decided to have a baby.This united for a while then we dripped into the the bad ways agaian,otherwise from esing dirty words and insults my parents and I.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781516856916
- ISBN: 1516856910
- Publication Year: 2015