Murder On The Orient Express
The most famous murder and mystery book by Agatha Christie. After midnight, a storm stops the Orient Express, just above the rails. A luxurious train and as expected, for this time of year, it used to be full, however, at dawn, there was one passenger fewer. Of American nationality, a tycoon is still dead in his compartment, with the door closed from the inside and with more than 12 stab wounds. With a loose assassin in the express, quiet and asylum of all, the professional detective Hercules Poirot has as a duty to identify the killer among so many people to avoid another attack
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781727192841
- ISBN: 1727192842
- Publication Year: 2018