Musculoskeletal Pain Conditions: A Comprehensive Guide
Fulfilling the need for an easy-to-use resource on managing musculoskeletal disorders and sports injuries, this book provides differential diagnostic workups with recommended gold standard evaluations that lead to a simple and accurate diagnosis, followed by first-line treatment options. Organized by five sections - head and neck, upper extremity, lower extremity, abdomen/pelvis with trunk and chest, and cervical, thoracic and lumbosacral spine - chapters present a concise summary and move on to a description of the most common symptoms, etiology, epidemiology and/or common causes if traumatic in nature. The best and most accepted diagnostic tests are illustrated, along with recommended evidence-based medicine and what may be done based on community standards of care. Treatment options will be listed in order of the most conservative to the most aggressive. This complete reference will provide primary care, physiatry, and ER physicians, residents, PA's and students a simple and practical approach for clinical and academic use.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783319505107
- ISBN: 3319505106
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: COM