Museum Of Antiquity
by L. W. Yaggy & T. L. Haines
Description: A fully illustrated description of life in antiquity from 1886. This copy features beautifully marbled page edges and endpapers, with leather-wrapped boards and gilt design. Interior is bright and tight. Copy has been professionally rebound. . Published by Law, King, & Law Very Good Condition. In our Fairfield Township store.Dimensions: Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Very Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: --
- Listing Date: 02/21/2019
- Sold By: HPB Hamilton
- Ships From: OH, United States
- Available Quantity: 1