Mutiny Of The Elsinore
Erudite novelist Jack Pathurst (Paul Lukas) happens to be a passenger of the sailing ship Elsinore when a mutiny breaks out. The first casualty is Captain Weston (Conway Dixon), followed by the first mate. With practically no one else of intelligence left standing, Pathurst assumes command of the vessel and persuades the mutineers to throw down their arms. He also rescues the late Captain's daughter Margaret (Kathleen Kelly) from the proverbial fate worse than death. Even without peeking at the credits, the audience could guess that this contemporary British swashbuckler was based on a story by Jack London. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Alpha Video
- UPC: 089218658098
- Region: Region [unknown]