My Big Book Of Sewing: Over 60 Fantastic Projects To Stitch And Sew
A bumper book of over 60 creative projects to inspire and challenge budding young sewers. Young crafters who are keen to learn to sew, or simply want to improve their basic sewing skills, need look no further than My Big Book of Sewing. Packed with over 60 creative projects carefully selected to appeal to children, it includes stylish clothes, bags and accessories as well as cute toys and gifts. Every project includes a photo and clear, illustrated step-by-step instructions of how to make it, as well as a skill level so that children can start by learning the basics but then quickly progress. The projects cover a wide range of impressive sewing skills that are clearly explained in the techniques section, including basic stitches and decorative stitches as well as a foolproof guide to using a sewing machine.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cico Books
- ISBN-13: 9781782497097
- ISBN: 1782497099
- Publication Year: 2019