My Boyfriend Is A Monster
Her ex-boyfriend beat on her. The new guy might literally eat her. Boy can Lily pick them. After fleeing her abusive boyfriend, Lily tries to salvage what's left of a life she has always dreamed of. That's when she meets Nathan. By appearance, he is the perfect man to save her; however, what she doesn't know about him might literally kill her. Nathan is no ordinary being, but rather a beast from a barbaric and tragic past that has unfolded throughout time. Set against modern day Chicago, these two are about to have their violent worlds collide. Vendettas are set in motion, and relationships are put to the test. If true love can conquer all, Lily and Nathan must confront the monsters in their lives. The new fantasy novel from J.h. Coates provides a slew of Kill Bill-like characters; and, deals out as much action, sex, comedy, and suspense, as any True Blood episode might. The multiple plot lines all converge to a Shakespearean-style climax, setting up multiple chapters in the series.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781533514783
- ISBN: 153351478X
- Publication Year: 2016