My Father?S Business: A Memoir Of Purpose And Revelation
For Bishop Aaron Williams, his journey has been about finding purpose, meaning, and a calling in his life. In My Father's Business: A Memoir of Purpose and Revelation, he shares his story in order to pay respect to his forefathers and to provide his children with a written record of his life and their heritage. This memoir details the critical, destiny-making moments of Williams's life, providing a narrative of how he developed a relationship with Christ driven by inspiration and in spite of religious dogma. Recalling his childhood in Sweeny, Texas; his service in the US Navy; his family; and his ministry, My Father's Business: A Memoir of Purpose and Revelation shows how Christ revealed his purpose for Williams's life through a personal relationship with him-a connection that has nothing to do with religion and denominations and everything to do with knowing Christ. A collection of one man's remembered experiences and emotions, this written record delivers the message that through Christ all things are possible.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Author Solutions
- ISBN-13: 9781458213419
- ISBN: 1458213412
- Publication Year: 2014