My Life As A Spy
An only child, living above a shop in post-war Halifax, Woodhead grew up with austerity and secrets. But nothing prepared him for the comically bleak RAF National Service training camps he now found himself in, nor the isolated Joint Services School for Linguistics on the East coast of Scotland. Here he was taught Russian, before being posted to an ex-Luftwaffe base in a war-scarred Berlin. In the ruins of a city observer by espionage and paranoia, he discovers adulthood and his vocation as an observer and documenter of people.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ulverscroft Large Print Books
- ISBN-13: 9780753193662
- ISBN: 0753193663
- Publication Year: 2006
- Edition: LRG