My Life Is A Junk Drawer: Let The Sorting Begin
A few years ago, I realized my life was full of a lot of stuff I didn't want. Arlen Richard knows what he's talking about. As a former addict, he recognizes that his addiction had introduced toxic habits, unresolved issues, and a lot more "junk" into his life. As he looked at the overflowing junk drawer that was his psyche, he realized it was time to get to work. He needed to clean it out. In this first instalment in a series of self-help guides on a variety of issues, Richard shows you how to take inventory of your own junk drawer and decide what you need to cut out of your life. He covers how to recognize bad habits and behaviors cluttering your drawer, how to hold on to the good qualities and values that you cherish, how to use the tools you have been given to rebuild your life, how to give yourself permission to hope and dream, and how to make peace with your past mistakes and move forward. Richard believes that by sharing his personal story with you, he can inspire you to transform your life-and find happiness and hope for a new tomorrow.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781548222819
- ISBN: 154822281X
- Publication Year: 2017