My Little Box Of Gardening: Startup Kit For Kids With Green Thumbs
Kids will enjoy starting their very own gardens when they open this fun-filled set. It features the book,Let's Start Gardening!, with instructions for starting 10 easy gardening projects. A second book titledGardening Fun gives young gardeners four two-page spreads for them to make their own journal entries on potato planting, sunflower planting, magic bean planting, and squash planting. The book also offers ideas on giving plants for gifts and decorating planter pots, and presents several gardening experiments and activities for kids to try. The kit helps kids get started with these practical gardening items:A plastic trowel and two plastic garden pots Name labels for the garden projects Two magic beans to start a bean plant A pair of kid-size cotton gloves The suggested projects focus on things kids can easily grow at home, including squash, potatoes, and wildflowers. They'll also find instructions for raising sunflowers, a variety of house plants, and other growing things.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Barrons Juveniles
- ISBN-13: 9780764197536
- ISBN: 0764197533
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: 1 BOX