My Really Good Friends
This kit contains all the stuff any kid needs to make a unique book about Friends. The centerpiece is a mostly blank, wire-o bound book with tear-out pages of simple how-to instruction and inspiration. A double-tipped pen and a bunch of craft supplies are provided, including a myriad of foam shapes, letters, googly eyes, and colorful Klutz-designed papers. Finally, the included glue makes it easy for kids to stick their thoughts on the page. Mix these ingredients with a dash of kid genius, and the result is a one-of-a-kind book and new family keepsake to share, show off, and cherish.Comes With: mostly blank book, double-sided custom papers in 25 pattern choices, foam shapes, letters, googly eyes, glue, double tipped penCreate wonderful things Be good Have fun
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Klutz
- ISBN-13: 9781591746546
- ISBN: 159174654X
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: PCK SPI