Myrtle Mae And The Mirror In The Attic
Myrtle Mae and her family have inherited a house on Roseberry Hill from her great aunt Gertrude, a house that is hiding an interesting secret. It's a secret that opens a doorway from our world into a world that is waiting for her just through the mirror in the attic. It is here that Myrtle and her family's journey begins. She learns that she is the only female that has been born a Mae in a long line of Mae witches. She is the one person who can save this magical world as well as our own from the Darkness that has been unleashed by the Dark One. Will Myrtle be able to find that light within her that will dispel the darkness and the evil that hides within it? Along the way she meets many new friends that will help her on her journey to many magical places as she learns new spells, and learns about her family and, most importantly, about herself. Join Myrtle in this journey, as book one in this new series introduces you to an amazing girl, her family and even a crazy woodsman elf and a talking cat.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781478177180
- ISBN: 1478177187
- Publication Year: 2012
- Edition: LRG