Nadia Gamal Dance Workshop
This release incorporates the only videotaped record in existence of an instructional course given by La Danse orientale guru Nadia Gamal - the private dancer for such crowned heads as King Hussein of Jordan and The Shah of Iran, and the woman credited with bringing the art of Oriental dancing into the United States. The material in question was culled from Gamal's second official workshop in New York City, in 1981; in it, she covers the choreographies for two dances - The Bedouin 'Folkloric' Dance and The Oriental 'Raks Sharki' Dance, and individual styles, within these larger choreographies, such as Bedouin Gypsy, Basic Beledi and Folklore. Nathan Southern, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Allegro
- UPC: 640615956523
- Region: Region 0