This book gives a comprehensive overview of recent advances in developing nanowires for building various kinds of electronic devices. Specifically the applications of nanowires in detectors, sensors, circuits, energy storage and conversion, etc., are reviewed in detail by the experts in this field. Growth methods of different kinds of nanowires are also covered when discussing the electronic applications. Through discussing these cutting edge researches, the future directions of nanowire electronics are identified.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9789811323652
- ISBN: 9811323658
- Publication Year: 2018