Naomi: A Child Forgotten
This book is about a young girl's growing up in the country and the difficulty she faced during her childhood. It also talks about the hardships she encountered as a child during the Depression. As the woman in question grew up, she suffered a lot of abuse from her parents and family members as well as from her husband. The book also talks about her first encounter with a tent crusade when she first finds out about Christ.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Balboa Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781982212568
- ISBN: 198221256X
- Publication Year: 2018