Nation Of Nations
Known for its unsurpassed narrative style and careful blending of social and political history, Nation of Nations is a leader in the movement toward a more balanced approach to teaching the American History survey. The fourth edition of this popular text offers major changes in organization, content, and style, and added pedagogical features throughout make this survey text the most inviting on the market. Packaged with the interactive eSource CD-ROM, which combines print, media, and Web-based study materials into one, easy-to-use resource that accomodates a wide variety of learning styles, Nation of Nations now offers a powerful new resource of multimedia learning tools.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill College
- ISBN-13: 9780072487602
- ISBN: 0072487607
- Publication Year: 2001
- Edition: PAP/CDR