Nation Of Nations: A Concise Narrative Of The American Republic
Nation of Nations Concise stands apart from the crowd as a brief American Survey Text that has not sacrificed the strength of its narrative to achieve brevity. The Nation of Nations concise version strikes unique balances for a brief text: providing enough contextual detail for the reader to grasp the story and maintaining a balance between narrative and thematic structure. Clear and lively prose, numerous vivid stories, and concrete historical examples all illustrate points of and themes in history. As a result, the original Nation of Nations author team retains the detail of story in a brief package.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill College
- ISBN-13: 9780072502794
- ISBN: 0072502797
- Publication Year: 2001
- Edition: 3