Nation Of Nations : A Narrative History Of The American Republic
This survey text has a lively, engaging narrative style and a careful blend of political and social history. The authors believe that students will be drawn more readily to the study of history if they are presented with an engaging narrative of past events rather than with a mere encyclopaedic compendium. The strong narrative approach helps students become engaged in the many human dramas that comprise our nation's history. The third edition is about 15 percent shorter in overall length. Its narrative has been streamlined, making it even more accessible.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill College
- ISBN-13: 9780070157941
- ISBN: 0070157944
- Publication Year: 1997