Natural Painkillers: Learn How To Get Rid Of Pain Through Diet, Exercise, Breathing Techniques, Massage, And More!
Make trips to the pharmacy a thing of the past! Did you know pineapple has anti-inflammatory properties? And peppermint can relieve a headache? Or that you can alleviate joint pain by massaging specific points on the wrist? From a mild headache to crippling arthritis, pain is part of our everyday experience. But you don't have to reach straight for the medication. This book is your indispensable guide to relieving pain the natural way, using a wide variety of methods including: Breathing and relaxation techniques Diet Yoga Massage Herbal poultices, balms, compresses, teas, and rubs And more! Featuring key insights into understanding pain and why we feel it, plus scientifically proven techniques that can help to make it go away, this essential handbook is your painkilling arsenal for combating a whole range of common ailments.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Skyhorse Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781631584299
- ISBN: 1631584294
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 1