Natural Strength has been 10 years in the making and is written by master trainer Oscar Smith. Oscar has over 25 years experience in the health and fitness field and his chic private studio located in NYC Tribeca since 2003. His clientele range from the pro-athletes, A-list celebs to the soccer mom. The book focus on you the reader and how you can reach and over come you fitness or exercise plateaus. The book is about also helping you open your mind to try different things and reconnect to the inner child in all of us. Oscar wants you to enjoy and have fun in exercise as well to reach you personal fitness goals
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Bookbaby
- ISBN-13: 9781483599632
- ISBN: 1483599639
- Publication Year: 2017