Needle Felting To The Point 2: When Things Go Wrong More Needle Felting Techniques
More Needle Felting - to the Point - Harlan brings you another no nonsense and "to the point" book on needle felting. In this volume learn how to solve common problems when working with fiber, the importance of firmness and how to control it, how to effectively move fiber, what to do when you run out of a color and much more! Harlan also includes step by step instructions for making a winged mouse, frog, squirrel, gnome, ferret and fairy, as well as a woodland diorama home for all these wonderful creatures! A MUST HAVE resource for novice and intermediate needle felters!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781463588526
- ISBN: 1463588526
- Publication Year: 2011