Neighbor To The Amish
Upon moving to Minnesota and living next to an Amish community, I was intrigued to learn about Amish life. That moment came, when I was working in my garden one Sunday. A brother and sister of the nearby Amish family decided to come over and talk to me while they went for a walk. I was flattered to get to know some of the family. My husband came out to greet them as well. I knew in my heart that I was going to be a part of this moving, beautiful story of which this was only the beginning. I, being a patient soul, was prepared to get to know, learn, offer help, and advise, if they asked of me, or when I thought they needed to know something. I only wanted to help them, especially a young Amish woman, succeed in their way of life. All human emotions from sad, happy, indifferent, and outright hilarious, at times, are evident. There is an element of suspense in the story. Shortly after, it was time to end and put down my pen.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Authorhouse
- ISBN-13: 9781452044927
- ISBN: 1452044929
- Publication Year: 2010