Network Data Mining And Analysis
Online social networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, offer millions of members the opportunity to befriend one another, send messages to each other, and post content on the site - actions which generate mind-boggling amounts of data every day.To make sense of the massive data from these sites, we resort to social media mining to answer questions like the following:Social media shatters the boundaries between the real world and the virtual world. We can now integrate social theories with computational methods to study how individuals interact with each other and how social communities form in bipartite and signed networks. The uniqueness of social media data calls for novel data mining techniques that can effectively handle user generated content with rich social relations. The study and development of these new techniques are under the purview of social media mining, an emerging discipline under the umbrella of data mining. Social Media Mining is the process of representing, analyzing, and extracting actionable patterns from social media data.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: World Scientific Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9789813274952
- ISBN: 9813274956
- Publication Year: 2019