Neue Fragen Des Deutschen Und Internationalen Insolvenzrechts: Insolvenzrechtliches Symposium Der Hanns Martin Schleyer Stiftung In Kiel 10./11. Juni 2005
The present conference volume is based on lectures which were presented at the symposium of the Hanns-Martin Schleyer Foundation in Kiel dealing with German and international insolvency law. They represent much more than just a "snap-shot" view. Although each individual study elucidates the current situation concerning the problems arising from the issues of current insolvency legislation, when grouped together they make it clear that insolvency law is nowadays more than mere overall execution law. Modern German and European insolvency law (cross-border insolvencies) is aimed towards creating room for legal negotiation for the parties involved in order to facilitate dealing with economic crises. It is therefore an indispensable part of the legal system in modern, free societies.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: German
- Publisher: De Gruyter
- ISBN-13: 9783899493023
- ISBN: 3899493028
- Publication Year: 2006
- Edition: Reprint