Neue Fragen Des Insolvenzrechts: Insolvenzrechtliches Symposium Der Hanns Martin Schleyer Stiftung In Kiel 8./9. Juni 2007
This conference volume is based on presentations held at the Hanns-Martin Schleyer-Stiftung Symposium in Kiel on the 8th and 9th of June 2007 on the topic of new issues in insolvency law. The following issues were presented: choosing your bankruptcy trustee, the protection of the creditor in an Austrian insolvency proceeding, current BGH adjudication (BGH: German Federal Supreme Court), the act of executing judgments, new developments in the field of capital replacement law, and problems in the practice of insolvency planning.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: German
- Publisher: De Gruyter
- ISBN-13: 9783899494921
- ISBN: 389949492X
- Publication Year: 2008
- Edition: 1