Neuro Oncology: Scientific Basis And Clinical Practice
In a rapidly developing field, NEURO-ONCOLOGY reflects the advances and changes taking place with its modern approach to the subject. As tumors of the nervous sytem are being treated more and more widely outside the domain of the neurosurgeon, a need has developed for a text which treats the subject with an orientation that more closely adheres to the modern way clinicians are managing these disorders. Consider the need fulfilled.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone
- ISBN-13: 9780443065804
- ISBN: 0443065802
- Publication Year: 2016