Neurology: An Issue Of Veterinary Clinics Of North America: Small Animal Practice
This issue of Veterinary Clinics of North America: Small Animal Practice on Neurology, edited by Sharon Kerwin and Amanda Taylor, includes: Advances in High field MRI; Acupuncture for neurologic conditions; Head trauma; Pituitary hypophysectomy; Acute non-compressive disc extrusion and hydrated nucleus pulposus extrusion; Discospondylitis; Minimally Invasive Vertebral Column Surgery; Vascular events in the Brain; Fungal infections of the CNS; Feline Seizures; Clinical evaluation of the feline neurologic patient; Intervertebral disc disease, recent advances in therapy; Three-dimensional printing role in neurologic disease; and Diffusion tensor imaging in spinal cord injury.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
- ISBN-13: 9780323566636
- ISBN: 0323566634
- Publication Year: 2017