Neurology And Psychiatry Of Women: A Guide To Gender Based Issues In Evaluation, Diagnosis, And Treatment
This comprehensive resource covers a range of women's health issues and their intersection with neurologic and psychiatric disease. Chapters feature high quality, integrated information based on leading-edge research on gender-specific care and are grouped by reproductive years, pregnancy and health, and aging. Emerging science regarding sex differences in neurological and psychiatric illnesses, including anxiety, reproductive health, conversion disorders, depression and ethical issues in pregnancy, stroke risk factors, and successful aging strategies are covered along with clinical application of this knowledge to the delivery of care. In addition, in those medical problems that afflict both men and women, authors will point out the different risks, prevalence, presentations, and responses to treatments or outcomes in women. Written by renowned experts in the field, this textbook will thoroughly address the educational needs of physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in the areas of neurology, psychiatry, internal medicine, and obstetrics and expanding their understanding of concerns unique to female patients.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783030042448
- ISBN: 3030042448
- Publication Year: 2019