Neurotoxin Modeling Of Brain Disorders: Life Long Outcomes In Behavioral Teratology
This book is authored by leading experts who made major discoveries in neuroteratology research focused on modeling human neural developmental disorders. Individual chapters address ADHD (attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder), Lesch-Nyhan disease, psychoses and schizophrenia, autism, and models of Parkinson's Disease and tardive dyskinesia. The effects of perinatal stress and agonist insults on life-long outcomes are addressed, as well as the overall effects of perinatal neurotoxins on development of specific neural phenotypic systems. The book provides a unique compendium on how perinatal insults of various types can produce effects in brain that persist throughout the life span. Researchers can derive insight into experimental approaches in this research field; clinicians can develop insights into the influences of the many noxious and seemingly innocuous substances that might influence brain development in children.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319816838
- ISBN: 3319816837
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: Reprint