Neurotrauma: A Comprehensive Textbook On Traumatic Brain Injury And Spinal Cord Injury
Neurotrauma: A Comprehensive Textbook on Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injury aims to bring together the latest clinical practice and research in the filed of two forms of trauma to the central nervous system: namely traumatic brain injury (TBI) and spinal cord injury (SCI). Nationally, more 1.9 million Americans sustain a traumatic brain injury annually. In parallel, there are an estimate of 12,000 new cases of SCI in the United States annually. In addition, approximately 1.2 million people live with paralysis due to SCI. In recent years, dramatic advancements in the field have resulted in much improved outcomes for patients and higher standards of care. This volume details the latest research and clinical practice in the treatment of neurotrauma, in a comprehensive but easy-to-follow format. Neurotrauma is a valuable resource for any clinician involved in caring for TBI and SCI patients, clinical research professionals, researchers, medical and graduate students, and nurse specialists.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780190279431
- ISBN: 0190279435
- Publication Year: 2018