New Business Creation: Systems For Institutionalized Radical Innovation Management
Established companies are facing an increasingly dynamic and globalized competitive environment. Radical innovations are considered a means to escape this trend. In particular, it is desirable for established companies to institutionalize systems to repeatedly create new business based on radical innovations ( New Business Creation , NBC ). In six in-depth case studies, Philipp Hartmann identifies design variables for NBC systems and explores related performance measurement activities. In a subsequent cross-case comparison, idiosyncratic observations are synthesized into thirteen propositions. Moreover, two structurally different approaches to NBC are identified and discussed. In addition, the present research thoroughly studies performance measurement activities in the context of NBC activities and finds that they are an essential component that has been insufficiently addressed by existing theory.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Gabler
- ISBN-13: 9783658060466
- ISBN: 3658060468
- Publication Year: 2014