New Business Creation: Systems For Institutionalized Radical Innovation Management
Established companies are facing an increasingly dynamic and globalized competitive environment. Radical innovations are considered a means to escape this trend. In particular, it is desirable for established companies to institutionalize systems to repeatedly create new business based on radical innovations ( New Business Creation , NBC ). In six in-depth case studies, Philipp Hartmann identifies design variables for NBC systems and explores related performance measurement activities. In a subsequent cross-case comparison, idiosyncratic observations are synthesized into thirteen propositions. Moreover, two structurally different approaches to NBC are identified and discussed. In addition, the present research thoroughly studies performance measurement activities in the context of NBC activities and finds that they are an essential component that has been insufficiently addressed by existing theory.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Gabler
- ISBN-13: 9783658060466
- ISBN: 3658060468
- Publication Year: 2014