New German Literature: Life Writing And Dialogue With The Arts
Twenty-five essays by scholars from the UK, Ireland, Germany and Australia explore two aspects of new German-language literature. The first dozen studies focus on the variety and depth of the 'dialogue' - in the sense of reciprocal influences - between literature, photography, film, painting, architecture, and music. The remaining essays alight on 'Life-Writing' in most of its forms (diaries, memoirs, autobiographies, and autobiographical fiction) and examine its centrality in recent years in German literature, not least because of the shadow which World War Two continues to cast over national life.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Peter Lang Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9783039113842
- ISBN: 3039113844
- Publication Year: 2007
- Edition: 1