New Methods In Fixed Income Modeling: Fixed Income Modeling
This book presents new approaches to fixed income modeling and portfolio management techniques. Taking into account the latest mathematical and econometric developments in finance, it analyzes the hedging securities and structured instruments that are offered by banks, since recent research in the field of fixed incomes and financial markets has raised awareness for changes in market risk management strategies. The book offers a valuable resource for all researchers and practitioners interested in the theory behind fixed income instruments, and in their applications in financial portfolio management.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319952840
- ISBN: 3319952846
- Publication Year: 2018