New Religions & The New Europe
New Religions and the New Europe contains 15 presentations by leading authorities on new religions in contemporary Europe, both East and West, in addition to reactions and responses to them. This first volume in a new series on the study of new religions is composed of highlights from a 1993 International Conference in London.These lectures present an objective and understanding approach to the study of new religions and provide an invaluable source of information about the new religious landscape of the new Europe.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Aarhus Universitetsforlag
- ISBN-13: 9788772884332
- ISBN: 8772884339
- Publication Year: 1995