New Rules For Nursing Home Care 2017: Voices For Quality Care
This book is intended as a reference for anyone interested in verifying the guaranteed rights for people who live in nursing homes. It contains the new federal nursing home regulations that became effective November 28, 2016. It also includes a selection of long-term care ombudsman regulations that became effective in 2015. The ombudsman regulations apply not only to people living in nursing homes but also to people in assisted living facilities and, in some states, people receiving in home and community-based care.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781542735902
- ISBN: 1542735904
- Publication Year: 2017