New Tax Guide For Writers, Artists, Performers, & Other Creative People 2012: With 2011 Tax Year Forms
Peter Jason Riley's book is the most authoritative and up-to-date guide to tax preparation for writers, actors, dancers, visual artists, musicians and other creative professionals. It includes information for 2011 tax forms along with a guide to completing them, useful for both individuals looking for information on preparing the forms, deductions and other tax issues. It also includes examples of 2011 final tax returns, as well as guides and links to where those tax forms can be found.Written with the non-accountant, creative individual in mind, this guide provides a clear outline of taxes, responsibilities, income, deductions, I.R.S. audit guidance, timelines and tax and accounting issues. It also serves as a primer to to Peter Jason Riley's outstanding website, http://www.artstaxinfo.com, where in-depth tax information that goes beyond the scope of the book as well as updates that occur after publication can be found. Furthermore, the book covers good financial practices that the individual can refer to throughout the year to minimize taxes and the pain of filing them.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Flagship
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Focus
- ISBN-13: 9781585104697
- ISBN: 1585104698
- Publication Year: 2012
- Edition: Revised