New York Festivals 14: The World's Best Work
For almost 50 years, New York Festivals (NYf) has recognized The World's Best Work in advertising, programming, design, and marketing by honoring creativity and effectiveness in global communications through seven different annual competitions.New York Festivals, Annual of Advertising: 14 features the winners and finalists in the 2005 Design, Print & Outdoor Advertising awards, the 2005 Global Awards for Healthcare Communications, and the 2005 Midas Awards for Financial Services Communications. The first New York Festivals Annual of Advertising was published in 1991 and was an immediate hit as a showcase of The World's Best Work in advertising, and the tradition continues this year. Winning work from all NYf competitions is showcased on the website and on winners reels.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harper Design Intl
- ISBN-13: 9780977493005
- ISBN: 0977493008
- Publication Year: 2006
- Edition: Annual