New York Festivals: The World's Best Work Annual 12
For close to 30 years, the New York Festivals (NYf) has honored excellence in communications media: work that has touched the hearts and minds of readers, listeners and viewers worldwide. Founded in 1957 as an international awards competition designed primarily to reward outstanding achievements in non-broadcast media, the Festivals achieved pre-eminence in industrial and educational communications in the second half of the Twentieth Century.The New York Festivals has grown over the years, from just 1,000 entries in the late Seventies, to more than 16,000 entries in all media at the beginning of the new millennium. Its mission is to showcase the world's newest and most exciting ideas. Its international competitions provide a lens through which the world's creative community can discover a new and valuable focus; its annuals and website provide reference tools that inform the industry and inspire future generations; and its motto, aptly enough, is Think Big.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harper Design Intl
- ISBN-13: 9780965540384
- ISBN: 0965540383
- Publication Year: 2004