In 1994, an American family made international headlines when, during a trip to Italy, their son was shot in the head by bandits. Left brain dead with no hope of recovery, the grieving parents made a great sacrifice and offered Italian surgeons the opportunity to harvest the boy's usable organs for transplant. At first their generous gift is met with controversy, for at that time most Italians had mixed feelings and beliefs about the use of another's organs. The donations are eventually made and thanks to the tragedy of Nicholas Green's death seven seriously ill Italians had new leases on life. Sandra Brennan, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Blue Steel Releasing
- UPC: 809643700991
- Region: Region 1